At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Technical .NET Lead for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
• We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A strong Technical .NET Lead who enjoys being a “technical product owner” solving complex problems using cutting edge business solutions Enterprise environment. This individual must be able to be entrenched in software development while managing implementation processes across the team. You will be appointed to research new technologies and share your insights with your team to streamline proficiency.
This role will require Team Lead experience within an ASP.NET environment.
This position will sit fulltime in Austin, TX.
• Be Product-focused from a technical perspective
• Technical Team Leadership working with Product Owner to prioritize, plan and deliver business features
• Manage Product Backlog
• Convert requirements into an architecture and design
• Define the blueprint for the solution being created on behalf of the product
• Research on technologies and approaches critical to the architecture and product
• Create and review patterns to create portions of the product solution
• Motivate and guide the development
• Overall success of the product – shared jointly with PO
• Addressing and resolving technical debt and hurdles
As a Technical .NET Lead you have:
• Provide technical direction to a team of Engineers within the Microsoft space.
• 10+ years of software development experience:
o Hands-on experience in Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5, .Net core, using C# and VB, ASP.NET, VB.NET.
o Sound knowledge of several .NET design patterns.
o Should have exposure to MongoDB, NoSQL, SQL Sr. or PL/SQL.
• Proven track record in applying product development and product delivery and architecture techniques.
• Good understanding of business requirements, strategy and the client’s business environment.
• Experience in managing technical product teams.
• Preferably the ability to:
o Identify conflicting priorities, frame and escalate issues that cannot be resolved quickly.
o Resolves disagreements and conflicts constructively.
o Communicate and make decisions promptly, clearly, and unambiguously
o Identify trade-offs between short and long term impacts and promptly reaches a shared vision between the team and product owner
o Develop and foster teamwork and team dynamics
o Motivates, draws out, and rewards the best work from individuals on various teams and highlights exemplary behavior, skills, or accomplishments.
• Promote ideas and skills that facilitate continuous integration and deployment
• Communicate exceptionally well and clear, consistent and context sensitive.
• Create data-driven, customer-focused and technical insights.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to using the best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create great experiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technical vision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great client experiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!